- Explore for resources, news, feeds, people, and information from others’ postings.
- Post ideas of you own in the forums area.
If you attended the CI 2014 conference on Collective Intelligence, you understand that most of the world’s complex problems will be solved better if we improve our understanding of collective intelligence. So, collaborate with others to create a wiser world by creating a better understanding of collective intelligence (CI).
Tell us what strategies will advance collective intelligence as a field of inquiry. Go to:
- Surveys - questions about those strategies
- Interviews - schedule appointment with Jock McClellan to discuss the issue
- Group forum on the CI field - post your thoughts about how to nurture CI as a field of study.
- What strategies will most advance CI as an emerging field of inquiry?
- What direction(s) should people researching CI take, individually and collectively?
- How can communication within the CI community be improved?
- How can collaboration within the community be facilitated?
- How can funding be found and increased?
- Can a common framework across disciplines be developed? How?
- Follow-up to topics discussed at the CI 2014 conference.